How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- For your invoice
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
1) Site functionality cookies - These cookies allow you to navigate our site and use all our features and let us track items that you have placed in your cart.
2) Site analytics cookies - These cookies allow us to monitor how our customers use our site, and to improve both the website function and your shopping experience.
3) Customer preference cookies - when you visit or shop on www.dadofsweden.com these cookies will remember your preferences (like language or location), so we can improve and make your shopping experience as seamless as possible and more personal to you.
4) Retargeting and advertising cookies - these cookies will make it possible for us to send ads that are relevant to you. This cookie is also set by our marketing and advertising partners, for example, Facebook.
How do I delete cookies?
Cookies are stored in your browser and can be deleted. For more instructions on how to delete your cookies please look under Help on the browser you use.
Personal information we collect
When you visit DAD of Sweden, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment method. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. Our website makes a risk and fraud analysis on the information provided. All transactions are handled through an SSL encrypted gateway provided by Shopify.
Sharing your personal Information
We use Shopify and its apps to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics, Instagram, and Facebook to help us understand how our customers use the site.
We may need to share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You must be 18 years old to purchase from us.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States, (Shopify).
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records. Please note that because of law we are obligated to save your order information, the invoice for 7 years.
DAD of Sweden AB
VAT/Momsreg nr: SE559081707701
Approved for F-Skatt