Please read our terms and conditions carefully. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at www.dadofsweden.com (www.dadofsweden.com/sv.) you must be at least 18 years old (or have your parent's permission to buy). You accept these terms & conditions which apply to all orders placed on our online store.
- The personal information you provide will be used to ensure that deliveries can be done, and also for a credit assessment & frauds. The information you provide is only available for DAD of Sweden© and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect any information held about you. You always have the right to request DAD of Sweden to delete or change any information we have stored about you.
- Events outside DAD of Sweden's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered as force majeure, meaning that DAD of Sweden is released from their obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
- All products remain, DAD of Sweden's property until full payment is made.
Shipping costs and other fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. All transactions conducted through DAD of Sweden are handled through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is never stored and all card information is handled over secure SSL encryption.
- Please note that local fees (sales tax, customs duty, etc.) may occur, depending on your country and local customs duties/rules. Any and all customs fees, duties and taxes are the full responsibility of the buyer.
a) The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use DAD of Sweden's website without any trouble you need to have cookies enabled.
b) The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track visitors around and on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On DAD of Sweden, we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors.
DAD of Sweden has the right to change any information, including prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without any notice. If a product is sold out, DAD of Sweden has the right to cancel the order and refund you the amount. DAD of Sweden will notify the customer if this should ever happen.
All questions: firstname.lastname@example.org